Thursday, August 4, 2011

Trial by Fire: My first attempt at blogging

This site is a collection of my writing, photos, videos, etc. of my travels (mostly Italy) and general hullabaloo. Other selections may include food, life, my education, friends, and more. Much of what you will read here is not particularly biographical in nature, however, you will get a sense about how I think, the person I am, and the opinions I hold.

I am first and foremost, a traveler and somewhat of a nerd. I saw most of Europe before the age of 20 and have taken science classes for fun. I am passionate about Italian language and Italian culture and, when I am visiting Italy, my blog will be filled with rants and reflections about everything Italian. If that doesn't bore you to tears, I will be writing little snippets about life in general and the (tedious) life full-time nursing student. (Which I will begin in the Autumn of 2011.)


So, if I haven't bored you to the point of wanting to gnaw your own arm off to escape the intense physical pain of reading my blog - read on and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment